[Coral_current] congratulations to Dr. Peshave!

Akshay Peshave peshave1 at umbc.edu
Tue Nov 30 14:48:18 EST 2021

Thank you Dr. Oates for all your guidance and the opportunities to work
on such a diverse set of research projects. I'm sure we (you, CoRaL
students and I) will find collaboration opportunities soon enough.

And thank you all for the congratulatory messages and best wishes. It
felt wonderful to read them over the thanksgiving weekend.

Best,
Akshay Peshave