[Coral_current] congratulations to Dr. Peshave!

Kavita Krishnaswamy kavi1 at umbc.edu
Thu Dec 16 20:28:47 EST 2021

Congratulations, Dr. Akshay Peshave! All of your hard work has come to
fruition and we are all very proud of you. Best wishes ahead!

Kavita Krishnaswamy, Ph.D. Candidate
Google Lime Scholar
Microsoft Research Fellow
Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellow
National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow
Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
University of Maryland Baltimore County
443-718-9463
www.csee.umbc.edu/~kavi1

Please contribute to my ABLE account to support my future and
disability related expenses here: https://tinyurl.com/yx8fd4b6. Thank
you!