[agents] EEWC 2021 - Call for Participation

EEWC 2021 programchair at ciaonetwork.org
Thu Nov 11 03:54:19 EST 2021

Dear colleague,

We are happy to inform you that the 11th Enterprise Engineering Working
Conference is going ahead and in online format as most conferences in these
abnormal times.

Taking advantage of the online format, we will have 2 rounds of
presentations/discussions, the first already this Friday November 12th (see
program link below), the next one in December (16th and 17th).

We'll start this Friday with the presentation/discussion of two papers
addressing story-card-method and DEMO modeling and Smart Health with an
Enterprise Architecture approach.

We remind/inform that it's still possible to submit papers to the
conference (deadline of the 2nd window of submission: November 22nd), where
we expect to publish the post-proceedings in Springer, as in past editions
of the conference. See details in the Call for Papers here:

http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?tid=mzIGc92VVFKioy0uQhP0J3rcfD0bJaCWnyFUlS50YUrrOS/xeAFhubbj1w7lUyqu

We'll also have integrated in the conference, as usual, our Doctoral
Consortium and Forum - presenting early research results and
industry/practice posters and/or case reports with proceedings expected to
be submitted to CEUR. See the respective calls for papers here:

http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?tid=Z9LKzoDHy6u4LqR3QDtSWnrcfD0bJfCWnyFUlS50YUrrOS/xeAERubbj1w7lUyqu

http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?tid=HqYEedO/LWKoYdf9QWpoNHrcfD0bJWCWnyFUlS50YUrrOS/xeAFBubbj1w7lUyqu

All events will occur through the Zoom platform and
registration/participation is free, both for authors and the general
public. Registration form is available here:

http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?tid=vlliQlmMJkiOpKYFNKf7bXrcfD0bJTCWnyFUlS50YUrrOS/xeAGBubbj1w7lUyqu

The program schedule for this Friday Nov 12th is available here:

http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?tid=wRRyWDo1PVCugmPSz7+c63rcfD0bJSCWnyFUlS50YUrrOS/xeAExubbj1w7lUyqu

In the next days we will be updating our program regarding papers and
keynote lectures for the December round.

Even if you cannot participate this Friday you can register in the link
above to be notified of the program details for the December dates and
eventually participate in the 2nd round of presentations/discussions.

Kind regards, the EEWC 2021 co-chairs:

David Aveiro

Henderik A. Proper

Marne de Vries