[agents] Final Call | Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2022, San Francisco

Supriya Kapoor supriya.kapoor at thesai.org
Thu Aug 19 06:43:07 EDT 2021

Dear Colleague,

Just wanted to touch base with you again. If you are planning to publish
your recent work, please submit your papers on or before August 25, 2021
(Final Deadline).

*We are of course aware that the situation regarding COVID-19 is a cause
for apprehension. We are prepared to offer virtual participation options,
for anyone who cannot or chooses not to travel.*

We would also appreciate it if you could circulate to your network.

Thanks for your support.

Best wishes,
Supriya Kapoor
Conference Manager

*Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2022*
3-4 March 2022 | San Francisco, United States

Information and Communication is playing an increasing role in society and
within our lives. Recognizing this, FICC 2022 aims to provide a forum for
researchers from both academia and industry to share their latest research
contributions, future vision in the field and potential impact across
industries.

FICC 2022 is soliciting high quality papers addressing research challenges
in the tracks of Communications, Networking, Data Science, Computing,
Ambient Intelligence, Security and Privacy.

Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC members or two
senior PC members. The decisions will take into account paper novelty,
technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact, and
presentation.

*Important Dates:*

Paper Submission Due : 25 August 2021 (Final Deadline)
Acceptance Notification : 15 September 2021
Camera Ready Submission : 01 October 2021
Conference Dates : 3-4 March 2022

Submission Format, Guidelines and Committee information is available online
on the conference website : https://saiconference.com/FICC

FICC 2022 proceedings will be published in Springer series "Lecture Notes
in Networks and Systems" and submitted for consideration to Scopus, Web of
Science, DBLP, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, SCImago.

Looking forward to your submissions.

Regards,
Kohei Arai
Program Chair
Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC)