[agents] CFP: Book chapters related to Federated and Transfer Learning

Matt Taylor metaylor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:11:29 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Profs. Roozbeh Razavi-Far, Boyu Wang, Qiang Yang, and I are editing an
upcoming Springer book. The abstract submission is September 1, with a
submission deadline of November 1. While I expect the majority of the book
will focus on traditional machine learning, I would really like to include
agent-centric chapters as well. If you have work that incorporates
existing, or creates new, federated learning or transfer learning
techniques, please consider submitting.

If you have any questions about the potential fit of your work, please feel
free to reach out directly to me (matthew.e.taylor at ualberta.ca) or to us (
roozbeh at uwindsor.ca, bwang at csd.uwo.ca, qyang at cse.ust.hk).

More details can be found in the attached pdf and here:
https://easychair.org/cfp/ftl2021

Best,
Matt

------

Matthew E. Taylor (he/him)

*Director, Intelligent Robot Learning Lab (IRL Lab) <http://irll.ca/>*

Associate Professor, Computing Science
<https://www.ualberta.ca/computing-science/index.html> at the University of
Alberta <https://www.ualberta.ca/>

*Canada CIFAR AI Chair, Amii* <https://cifar.ca/ai/canada-cifar-ai-chairs/>

*Fellow and Fellow-in-Residence, **Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute
<http://amii.ca/>*