[agents] AAMAS 2022: Announcement of Deadlines

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Tue Jun 15 08:41:19 EDT 2021

Dear members of the AAMAS community,

We are happy to share the important (tentative) dates of AAMAS 2022, the
21st edition of the International Conference on Autonomous Agents and
Multiagent Systems:

- Abstract submission: October 1st 2021
- Full paper submission: October 8th 2021
- Authors rebuttal: November 22nd-25th 2021
- Notification: December 20th 2021
- Camera Ready submission: January 28th 2022
- Conference: May 11th-13th 2022

As in the AAMAS 2021 edition, it will not be possible for authors to
rework papers rejected from AAAI for submission to AAMAS. However, it
will be possible to submit papers not accepted to AAMAS to IJCAI instead.

We hope to be able to welcome all of you to Auckland next year, but a
final decision on the conference modality (fully in presence, fully
virtual, hybrid) will be only taken by the end of this year. In the
meantime, we look forward to your AAMAS 2022 exciting papers!

Best regards,

Piotr Faliszewski and Viviana Mascardi
AAMAS 2022 Programme Chairs

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours