[agents] 2021 RFP on agent-based user interaction simulation to find and fix integrity and privacy issues

Mark Harman markharman at fb.com
Tue Jun 1 13:04:07 EDT 2021

Funding Opportunity

Here are the details of the funding call that is relevant to agents researchers and which I recently launched at ICSE (the International Conference on Software Engineering) on behalf of Facebook Inc:

https://research.fb.com/programs/research-awards/proposals/2021-rfp-on-agent-based-user-interaction-simulation-to-find-and-fix-integrity-and-privacy-issues/

TL;DR: up to $100k per project available as unconstrained gift; up to 5 to be funded; deadline 5pm AOE 7th July; light tough process (you need only write a 2 page proposal).

My colleagues and I are looking forward to receiving your funding applications

--
Mark Harman, Facebook Inc., London.