[agents] Submission closes 15th May - Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 2021

Supriya Kapoor supriya.kapoor at thesai.org
Fri May 7 04:03:07 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

If you are planning to publish your recent work, please submit your papers
on or before May 15, 2021. I would also appreciate it if you could
circulate to your network.

Thanks for your support.
Best wishes,
Supriya Kapoor
Conference Manager
Future Technologies Conference - FTC

*Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 202128-29 October 2021Virtual //
Vancouver, Canadahttp://saiconference.com/FTC
<http://saiconference.com/FTC>*

We'd like to invite you to submit your papers for the Future Technologies
Conference (FTC) 2021 to be held from 28-29 October 2021.
FTC attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from some of the top
companies, universities, research firms and government agencies from around
the world in the areas of Computing, Electronics, AI, Robotics, Security &
Communications.. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC
members or two senior PC members. The acceptance decisions will take into
account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical
impact, and presentation. The conference programme will include paper
presentations, along with prominent keynote speakers, industrial workshops,
roundtable discussions and networking sessions.

Important Dates:
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 May 2021
Acceptance Notification : 01 June 2021
Camera Ready Submission : 15 June 2021
Conference Dates : 28-29 October 2021

IMPORTANT NOTE: In view of the COVID-19 uncertainty, we want to reassure
everyone that if travel is not feasible, you will be able to participate
online/virtually.
Submission Format, Guidelines and Committee information is available online
on the conference website : http://saiconference.com/FTC

FTC 2021 proceedings will be published in Springer series "Lecture Notes in
Networks and Systems" and submitted for consideration to Scopus, Web of
Science, DBLP, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, SCImago.

Looking forward to your submissions.
Regards,
Prof. Kohei Arai
Program Chair