[agents] AAMAS-2021 Proceedings

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Mon Apr 19 06:49:46 EDT 2021

Dear members of the AAMAS research community,

We are delighted to be able to announce the publication of the
Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents
and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS-2021), well ahead of the conference. They
are published by IFAAMAS and freely accessible to everyone:

http://www.ifaamas.org/Proceedings/aamas2021/

To maximise the reach of AAMAS-2021 papers, the proceedings are also
included in the ACM Digital Library (which is not open-access, but to
which many institutions do subscribe and which offers some extra search
facilities):

https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.5555/3461017

We hope that you will enjoy browsing, and we note that in case you did
not register for the conference yet but still would like to discuss one
of the papers with its authors and enjoy the many other activities that
will be part of the AAMAS-2021 programme, then registration is still
possible at https://aamas2021.soton.ac.uk/ (for USD 60, until the 2nd of
May).

All the best,

Ulle Endriss & Ann Nowé