[agents] Call for book chapters(SCOPUS Indexed) on Artificial Intelligence in Cyber security and Forensics

Sanjay Misra sanjay.misra at covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Thu Apr 15 06:20:37 EDT 2021

Dear  Sir,

                       Final Submission by invitation only *(Please submit
or send me title and/or abstract immediately)*

Hope you are happy, healthy and doing excellent. Based on your experience
and expertise we cordially invite you to submit an original book chapter
for possible publication as a book chapter in the book entitled "*Artificial
Intelligence in Cyber security and Forensics*".

The submission Web page for AI 4 Cyber Security & Forensics 2021 is
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ai4cybersecurityfore

Title and/or Abstract(*Please submit title and 1 paragraph abstract
immediately or before 20th April)* : 20 April 2021

Full chapter submission: 30th August 2021

Final acceptance notification: 30th October 2021

Submission of final (camera-ready) chapters: 30th November 2021

We look forward to your valuable contribution.

Thanks and Regards,

Prof Sanjay Misra