[agents] Assistant Professor position in multiagent system

BALBO Flavien flavien.balbo at emse.fr
Thu Mar 25 11:48:06 EDT 2021

Hello,

My apologies for the multiple receptions.

We propose within the Intelligent Systems and Informatics department of
Mines Saint Etienne an Associate Assistant Professor in the field of
Multiagent System. The candidate will have to integrate in the different
projects of the team concerning the industry of the future and the city
of the future.

Our research is particularly focused on the intersection between the
fields of multi-agent coordination/simulation and the semantic
web/knowledge representation.

You will find the job description in the attached document.

The deadline for application is April 23, 2021 with a start date no
later than October 01, 2020.

Do not hesitate to spread this offer if you know potential candidates,
thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Sincerely

Flavien Balbo