[agents] 3rd International Workshop on Formal Methods in Artificial Intelligence (FMAI2021) - Call for Participation

fbelard francesco.belardinelli at univ-evry.fr
Mon Mar 22 16:58:04 EDT 2021

Apologies for mutlple postings.

The 3rd International Workshop on Formal Methods in AI (FMAI2021) will
be held on April 15th and 16th, virtually.

The aims of the FMAI workshop series are to:

- Present success stories about the application of formal methods in AI.

- Discuss strategies for bringing the Formal Methods and the AI
communities closer together.

- Consolidate ongoing collaborations between these two communities and
foster new ones.

We have an exciting programme, with 3 invited talks
(www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~fbelard/Workshop/speakers.html), and 6 thematic
sessions on Learning, Logic, Verification, Data, and Games and MAS
(www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~fbelard/Workshop/program.html).

In order to receive the link to attend, please register asap here:
www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~fbelard/Workshop/registration.html

Best regards,

Francesco Belardinelli

--
Dr Francesco Belardinelli, PhD, MCF HDR
Laboratoire IBISC

My working day may not be the same as yours.  Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside your normal working hours.