[agents] Call for Data Visualisations: Topic Selection at AAMAS-2021

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Thu Mar 18 08:51:52 EDT 2021

We invite all members of the AAMAS community to contribute interesting
visualisations of the data we collected regarding the topics authors
chose to classify the papers they submitted to the main track of the
conference. Everyone is welcome to participate.

We are looking forward to receiving submissions that can provide new
insights into the complex internal structure of the research area served
by the conference. We also are looking forward to getting to see some
beautiful pictures as well as some serious artwork!

Your visualisation will be exhibited in the Online Gallery in our
virtual meeting space (hosted on Gather.town) for the entire duration of
the conference.

The submission deadline for contributors is Friday, 16 April 2021 (end
of day, anywhere on Earth).

To obtain the data and for instructions on how to submit, please consult
the full Call for Contributions at the AAMAS-2021 website:

https://aamas2021.soton.ac.uk/calls/call-for-data-visualisations/