[agents] AI Volume inivitation free chapter publishing on Apple Academic Press

Dr. Cyrus F Nourani acdmkrd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:35:09 EDT 2021

2020 has been a tough year for the publishing business with the temporary
closure of universities and libraries across the globe, ....
we are hoping that universities and libraries will open back up by Fall of
2021.'
Our volume 3 is being copy edited to be printed before June is our  newest,
while we invite chapter authors for volume 4 free publishing for the
authors.
The Apple Academic Series on Innovations management chronicles:
Volume 3:
https://lnkd.in/dbXQDsA

Volume 4 Please submit single page abstract proposals for chapters by March
25, 21
https://lnkd.in/dwnfZSn

Volume published 2018

Computing Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Economics

https://lnkd.in/ggxrVn8

Vol 1 published 2017
Ecosystems and Technology: Idea Generation and Content ...
Ecosystems and Technology: Idea Generation and Content Model Processing

--
CyrusFN
Akdmkrd.tripod.com

https://global.su.org/profile/cyrus-f-nourani.%20...

VC & Coaching link: ProMeets : https://promeets.us/expert/Cyrus_Nourani
<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FBKCryptoTrader&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb714731a79d74d0a682b08d5503fa55b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636503156960065379&sdata=trI4qsgD4ldycDO9tE6X3sLA%2BDm6o9aJY7wytlvekIU%3D&reserved=0>

https://commongenius.com/expert-consultant/cyrus-nourani

Apple  geniusbar is only for your Apples :-)

Consultations link:   acdmkrd.wixsite.com/afwmts-internationalinternational
Projektakdmkrd.tripod.com