[agents] CFP: First International Workshop on Trusted Automated Decision Making (TADM-2021)

Bharadwaj, Ramesh CIV USN NRL (5546) Washington DC (USA) ramesh.bharadwaj at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Mar 2 23:04:24 EST 2021

Call for Participation

TADM 2021: Trusted Automated Decision-Making
Co-located with ETAPS 2021
Virtually in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, March 27-28, 2021

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we invite you to submit to TADM 2021, in the form of an extended abstract or full paper (to be considered for publication in the post-proceedings) or a title and brief abstract for a presentation/talk. We’d like to keep the format as informal as possible, to solicit preliminary work and to foster future collaboration among disparate disciplines.

We’re delighted to have the following three keynote speakers:

  *   Prof. Michael I Jordan, Berkeley
  *   Prof. Cynthia Rudin, Duke
  *   Prof. Wendell Wallach, Yale

The conference websites and easy chair links follow:

https://3drationality.com/TADM2021<http://3drationality.com/TADM2021>

https://easychair.org/cfp/TADM-2021