[agents] COMSOC-2021 COVID update

Reshef Meir reshefm at ie.technion.ac.il
Wed Feb 24 10:22:31 EST 2021

The 8th International Workshop on Computational Social Choice (COMSOC-2021)
<https://comsoc2021.net.technion.ac.il/>
COVID-19 update
Since at this point it seems inevitable that many participants will not be
able to arrive in person, COMSOC will have a* major online component*.
People will be able to present their papers and socialize using Gather.town
(you can check out the interface here
<https://gather.town/app/u5nh3mgWNH5FC3pB/COMSOC_TEST>).
The decision on what parts of COMSOC 2021 (if at all) will remain in person
will occur towards the end of April, when we will hopefully have better
information on the restrictions and constraints.
Any updates will be announced on the COMSOC website.

The paper submission and review process remains unchanged.
Please notice that we extended the submission deadline until March 4th.
However we still ask authors to register the paper title by March 1st.

Reshef and Bill,

COMSOC 2021 co-chairs