[agents] [jobs] Final call: Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Robotics and KR at University of Birmingham (UK)

Mohan Sridharan mhnsrdhrn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 08:20:05 EST 2021

We are looking to hire a post-doctoral research fellow in the Intelligent
Robotics Lab (IRLab) within the School of Computer Science at University of
Birmingham (UK).

This position will focus on basic science research in cognitive systems,
particularly at the intersection of knowledge representation (KR) and
robotics. We are looking for candidates with:

* Expertise and an excellent publication record in KR and robotics.
* Expertise in logic-based and probabilistic KR.
* Expertise in working with physical robot platforms.
* (Optional) Some experience in designing learning algorithms for computer
vision or control problems.

The position is initially available for a period of two years but it can
then be extended by another year.

Please contact me (m.sridharan at bham.ac.uk) if you would like to have an
informal chat, or if you would like to share a link to your application
material.

For more details and the procedure to apply for the position, please see:
https://bham.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100001G&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00&tzname=Europe%2FLondon

Regards,
--Mohan
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~sridharm/