[agents] CFP Workshop on learning and control LEAC 2021 (Week CPS)

Manuela Bujorianu lmbujorianu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:23:16 EST 2021

CPS WEEK 2021
LEAC (LEArning in Control)

The venue gathers leading experts to present cutting edge results within
the data-driven design of control systems.

Background

Inquiries about the nature and structure of concepts,
data- vs. model-based knowledge, have become central
in CPS research. It is not surprising that the philosophical
rivals, empiricism and rationalism have been battling
for many hundred years. Despite advances in machine
learning and success stories in social and mass media,
learning is still very challenging.
This workshop is a consequence of the transition of the
CPS community from the model-based to data-based
methods. From the position of having only a few high quality
sensors to the case where data is omnipresent,
but often of varying quality. We strive to learn the
machines and infrastructures, to work autonomously,
work together and collaborate with people.
We need new paradigms for the theory and practice of
CPS. This workshop is the first step of joining research
forces in formalizing and subsequently solving learning,
safety assessment and verification problems.
Call for Papers

We are inviting you to submit your work in progress on the topics related
to the following areas and their applications:

   - Reinforcement learning for CPS
   - Machine learning techniques for CPS
   - Modelling of human behavior and sociotechnical systems
   - Safety verification and computation

S U B M I S S I O N S
Please send up to 4 pages short papers
Submission Deadline: Feb 22, 2021