[agents] Announcement: AAMAS-2021 to be held as fully virtual event

AAMAS2021 Publicity Chair aamas2021.publicity.chair at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:12:45 EST 2020

When we sent out the first announcements for AAMAS-2021 a few months
ago, we were still hoping for our community to get the chance to meet in
person in London in May 2021. But in recent weeks it has become
increasingly clear that this is not a realistic prospect any longer. So
the IFAAMAS Board of Directors has now decided that AAMAS-2021, the 20th
International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems,
will be held as a fully virtual event, at the dates announced originally
(3-7 May 2021).

We are committed to making this a success, a valuable as well as
enjoyable experience for presenters and other participants alike. But we
need your help to get it right. If you have attended other online
conferences this year and have experiences to share about what does and
does not work, please take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire:

https://bit.ly/virtual-aamas-survey

Thanks!

On behalf of the AAMAS-2021 Organising Committee,

Frank Dignum and Alessio Lomuscio, General Chairs
Ulle Endriss and Ann Nowé, Programme Chairs
Long Tran-Thanh, Head of the Local Arrangements Committee