[agents] AAMAS-2021: Final Call for Papers

AAMAS2021 Publicity Chair aamas2021.publicity.chair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:27:05 EDT 2020

* CALL FOR PAPERS *

AAMAS-2021: The 20th International Conference on

Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems

London, 3-7 May 2021

https://aamas2021.soton.ac.uk

We invite you to submit your best work in the area of agents and multiagent
systems to AAMAS-2021, the 20th International Conference on Autonomous
Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS-2021).

While we are looking forward to the community coming together once again in
person in London in 2021, we are also planning for the eventuality that the
global public health situation might require us to run the conference as a
partly or fully virtual event. Under any scenario, authors of accepted
papers who are unable to travel to London will be given the opportunity to
present virtually, while still being actively involved in the conference.

Please visit the conference website for the full Call for Papers and
familiarise yourself with the (new) policies regarding supplementary
material and requirements to ensure anonymity of paper submissions.

AREAS OF INTEREST & SPECIAL TRACKS

We welcome the submission of technical papers describing significant and
original research on all aspects of the theory and practice of autonomous
agents and multiagent systems. Areas of interest include:

   -

   Coordination, Organisations, Institutions, and Norms
   -

   Markets, Auctions, and Non-Cooperative Game Theory
   -

   Social Choice and Cooperative Game Theory
   -

   Knowledge Representation, Reasoning, and Planning
   -

   Learning and Adaptation
   -

   Modelling and Simulation of Societies
   -

   Humans and AI / Human-Agent Interaction
   -

   Engineering Multiagent Systems
   -

   Robotics
   -

   Innovative Applications

AAMAS-2021 will also feature three special tracks, the Blue Sky Ideas
Track, the JAAMAS Track, and the Demo Track, each with a separate Call for
Papers.

IMPORTANT DATES

   -

   Abstract submission: Friday, 2 October 2020
   -

   Paper submission: Friday, 9 October 2020
   -

   Author notification: Friday, 18 December 2020

QUESTIONS?

If you have any questions regarding this Call for Papers, please consult
the FAQ available via the conference website or contact the programme
chairs, Ulle Endriss (University of Amsterdam) and Ann Nowé (VUB,
Brussels), at aamas2021.pc.chairs at gmail.com.