[agents] Call for volunteers to join the PC of AAMAS-2021

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Tue Sep 8 12:36:01 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Please share this call widely, particularly with people in machine learning.

We are calling upon members of the research community to come forward
and volunteer to become PC members for AAMAS-2021, the 20th
International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems. If
you can help, please fill in this form:

http://bit.ly/aamasPC

At the time of writing, we are severely short of PC members in certain
areas, which has the potential to endanger the feasibility of the
conference and which might force us to implement a summary-rejection
mechanism for papers in the areas affected.

Volunteers from all research areas served by AAMAS are welcome, but we
specifically need (many!) more PC members in the area of machine
learning---but also in human-agent interaction, agent-based simulation,
and robotics.

Thanks a lot for your support!

All the best,

Ulle Endriss and Ann Nowé