[agents] AAMAS 2021: Call for Workshops

AAMAS2021 Publicity Chair aamas2021.publicity.chair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:26:14 EDT 2020

AAMAS 2021 invites proposals for the Workshop Program, to be held on May
3-4, 2021, immediately prior to the main program of the AAMAS conference.

The objective of the AAMAS 2021 workshop program is to stimulate and
facilitate discussion, interaction, and comparison of approaches, methods,
and ideas related to specific topics, both theoretical and applied, in the
general area of Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems. The AAMAS 2021
workshops will provide an informal setting where participants will have the
opportunity to discuss specific technical topics in an atmosphere that
fosters the active exchange of ideas and supports community development.

We invite submissions for workshop proposals for review. We encourage
workshops that focus on emerging topics and applications, on open research
questions and challenges, and on broader topics that are of interest to a
wider community. In addition, we also encourage workshops that have had
previous editions in AAMAS, and that could attract communities that have
been working in the same research area for some years.

The DEADLINE for submission is October 25 2021, 12am AoE.

For further details and submission instructions please visit:
aamas2021.soton.ac.uk/calls/call-for-workshops/