[agents] ATT2020 at ECAI2020 Call for Participation

Marin Lujak marin.lujak at imt-lille-douai.fr
Tue Sep 1 11:29:56 EDT 2020

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]

Call for Participation
11th International Workshop on Agents in Traffic and Transportation (ATT 2020) held in conjunction with ECAI 2020
September 4, 2020
Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Accessible through Underline.io and Whova app

The ATT 2020 Workshop is completely digital and accessible through Underline.io and Whova app. In the following, please find some important operational information.

The prerecorded ATT 2020 videos are available for pre-watching at the following link: https://www.underline.io/events/24/sessions?eventSessionId=305 . Right to each video, you will find a discussion bar where you can write your questions and discussion points in advance. Please, watch the videos before the ATT 2020 Workshop and note all your discussion points.

The ATT 2020 live chat room will also be accessible at the same link on the day of the Workshop.

Following the ATT 2020 presentation schedule available at https://sites.google.com/unimib.it/att2020/schedule , each paper will have a 5-minute pitch after which there will be 10 minutes dedicated to answers to the questions and group discussion about the paper. Note that all times in the ATT 2020 schedule are in the time zone of Santiago de Compostela in Spain - ECAI2020 time zone, that is, CEST (the time zone of Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Rome, and Warsaw).

The schedule is also listed in the Whova app (adapted to your time zone).

Please, check the updates on the ATT 2020 webpage or Whova app before the beginning of the Workshop.

We wish you an enjoyable and academically productive ATT 2020 attendance!

We look forward to seeing you at the Workshop online.

ATT 2020 Organization Committee

Ivana Dusparic, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Marin Lujak, IMT Lille Douai, Univ. Lille, France
Franziska Klügl, Örebro University, Sweden
Giuseppe Vizzari, University of Milano – Bicocca, Italy