[agents] AREA2020 @ ECAI2020 [Call for Participation]

Cardoso, Rafael Rafael.Cardoso at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 04:20:21 EDT 2020

[We apologise in advance if you receive multiple copies of this message]

We would like to invite you to participate in the first Workshop on "Agents and Robots for reliable Engineered Autonomy (AREA)", co-located with the 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI).

This workshop aims to bring together researchers from the autonomous agents, software engineering and the robotics communities, as combining knowledge coming from these research areas may lead to innovative approaches that solve complex problems related with the verification and validation of autonomous robotic systems.

The workshop will be held remotely on September 4th, 2020, from 13:00 to 17:40 CEST, as a free virtual event using Zoom.

To receive the Zoom link please register to the workshop here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/area-2020-tickets-113010643878

Ten accepted papers will be presented, each one followed by a Q&A session, and two invited talks will be held. For more information on the workshop, and the programme check our website at: https://area2020.github.io

Please help us forwarding this to students, colleagues, and others that may be interested.

Kind regards,
Rafael C. Cardoso, The University of Manchester (UK)
Angelo Ferrando, The University of Manchester (UK)
Daniela Briola, University of Milano Bicocca (Italy)
Claudio Menghi, University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
Tobias Ahlbrecht, Clausthal University of Technology (Germany)