[agents] CFP - Special Issue - Applied Science - Emotion-Aware Intelligent Environments

Álvaro Carrera Barroso a.carrera at upm.es
Fri Jul 24 04:31:22 EDT 2020

Dear community,

First of all, we hope that you and your family are doing well.

I would like to invite you to the following Special Issue of which I am the
guest editor will be published in Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417)
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci), and is now open to receive
submissions for peer-review and possible publication:

Special Issue: *Emotion-Aware Intelligent Environments*
Website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/Emotion_Aware
Guest Editors: Dr Carlos A. Iglesias, Dr Álvaro Carrera Barroso
Deadline for manuscript submissions: *15 October** 2020*

* Applied Sciences 2019 CiteScore™ - 2.40 (Q2 in Engineering)
* Applied Sciences 2019 Impact Factor (WoS) - 2.474 (Q2 in "Physics
Applied", "Chemistry, Multidisciplinary" and "Engineering,
Multidisciplinary")
* Applied Sciences 2019 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) - 0.418 (Q1 in
Engineering [miscellaneous])

/Applied Sciences/ (IF: 2.217; ISSN 2076-3417) is an international,
peer-reviewed open-access journal. The journal is covered the Science
Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science; search for /Applied
 Sciences-Basel/), Scopus, INSPEC and Chemical Abstracts. Manuscripts are
peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 15.9
days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.6 days
(median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of
2019). An Article Processing Charge (APC) of 1800 CHF currently applies to
each accepted paper.

For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions
for authors at
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/instructions

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind regards,

     Carlos A.Iglesias and Álvaro Carrera
 Álvaro Carrera Barroso           (a.carrera at upm.es)
 Doctor Ingeniero de Telecomunicación
 Profesor en el Departamento de Ingeniería Sistemas Telemáticos
 Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes
 E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación (U.P.M.)
 Madrid, España