[agents] 3-year postdoc at Delft University of Technology

Frans Oliehoek fa.oliehoek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 01:26:38 EDT 2020

I am pleased to announce that the Department of Intelligent Systems at
TU Delft, The Netherlands, can offer a 3-year postdoc position, as part
of the "Hybrid Intelligence" project,  www.hybrid-intelligence-centre.nl.

Closing date: September 1st.

*Postdoc in (Meta-)Learning to Give Feedback in Interactive Learning*
*(3 years)*

How can an intelligent learn to interact? How can it learn via
interaction? For this project we are looking for a postdoc who wants to
push machine learning beyond traditional settings that assume a fixed
dataset. Specifically, in this project we will investigate interactive
learning settings in which two or more learners interact by giving each
other feedback to reach an outcome that is desirable from a system
designers perspective. The goal is to better understand how to structure
interactions to effectively progress to the desirable outcome state, and
to develop practical learning techniques and algorithms that exploit
these generated insights.

The postdoc will be co-supervised by Herke van Hoof (University of
Amsterdam) and myself.

Full requirements and application instructions:

https://www.academictransfer.com/nl/293007/postdoc-meta-learning-to-give-feedback-in-interactive-learning/

*More information:*

For more information, please see:

https://www.fransoliehoek.net/wp/vacancies/

Informal inquiries are welcome and can be directed to myself:
Dr. Frans Oliehoek <f.a.oliehoek at tudelft.nl
<mailto:f.a.oliehoek at tudelft.nl>>.

I would be grateful if you could forward this message to suitable
candidates.

Best regards,
-Frans Oliehoek