[agents] Virtual Computing Conference 2020 - 16-17 July

Supriya Kapoor supriya.kapoor at thesai.org
Mon Jul 6 14:34:54 EDT 2020

Hi,

I hope this finds you safe and well; particularly during such a challenging
time for us all.

Just wanted to reach out to you regarding the Computing Conference
<https://saiconference.com/Computing>, coming up next week. This year's
edition has now gone completely virtual, but, thanks to our custom
platform, will support 26 sessions of content, virtual roundtables, a
number of video based networking options and last but the least some fun
and wellness sessions.

Vinton “Vint” Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist for
Google, will be delivering the opening keynote of the Computing Conference
2020. He is widely known as the "Father of the Internet"

We wanted to give you an opportunity to attend at a significantly
discounted fee of just £99. This offer runs until 10 July 2020 only.

If this is of interest, please send an email to conference at thesai.org

Kind Regards,
Supriya Kapoor
Computing Conference 2020