[agents] AAMAS-2021: Announcement of Deadline

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Wed Jun 24 10:53:50 EDT 2020

Dear members of the AAMAS community,

We are looking forward to AAMAS-2021, the 20th edition of the
International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
(AAMAS-2021), to be held in London on 3-7 May 2021.

With this email we would like to alert you to the fact that the paper
submission deadline will be a little earlier than what you are used to
from recent years:

- Abstract Submission: Friday, 2 October 2020
- Paper Submission: Friday, 9 October 2020
- Author Notification: Friday, 18 December 2020

We hope to be able to welcome all of you to London next year, but we
also recognise that it might be necessary to run the conference as a
partly or fully virtual event. Under any scenario, authors of accepted
papers who are unable to travel to London will be given the opportunity
to present virtually, while still being actively involved in the conference.

Please note that, due to the changed timeline of several conferences
this year, it won’t be possible for authors to rework papers rejected
from AAAI for submission to AAMAS. However, it will be possible to
submit papers not accepted to AAMAS to IJCAI instead, and authors will
have several weeks to do so.

More information will soon become available at the AAMAS-2021 website:

    https://aamas2021.soton.ac.uk

For now, we hope you are all safe and busy working on lots of exciting
papers. We are looking forward to your submissions!

Ulle Endriss and Ann Nowé
AAMAS-2021 Programme Chairs