[agents] AIxIA 2020 Conference Reboot

Marco Viviani marco.viviani at unimib.it
Mon May 25 04:08:21 EDT 2020

Dear AIxIA friends,

due to COVID-19, the 19th International Conference of the Italian
Association for Artificial Intelligence (AIxIA 2020) is undergoing a reboot.

The new 19th International Conference of the Italian Association for
Artificial Intelligence (AIxIA 2020) will focus on the communities working
on the various research areas of the field with a new submission deadline.
The new deadline will be set in the late Summer. The reboot will be held
always in November 2020 but "anywhere" in the world, rather than in a
single physical place.

The new web site of the conference is the following
http://aixia2020.di.unito.it. Please, bookmark it! Soon we will publish
news about the rebooted conference.

Milan will welcome us next year (because we wish to go to Milan and we wish
to live Milan, it deserves this). So, Milan will host AIxIA 2021, the 20th
International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial
Intelligence.

For the time being, submissions have been suspended. Please, wait for the
new instructions to appear in the new website http://aixia2020.di.unito.it

Piero Poccianti, president of AIxIA