[agents] Online seminar in computational models of argument (OSCMART)

Gabriella PIGOZZI gabriella.pigozzi at lamsade.dauphine.fr
Wed May 20 10:14:56 EDT 2020

**Apologies for multiple receptions**

Dear colleagues,

Since the seminars (as well as everything else) at our respective research institutes/universities have been canceled, we would like to propose an online seminar to help everybody from the argumentation community to keep in touch.

It is our pleasure to launch the Online Seminar on Computational Models of Argument (OSCMART):
https://sites.google.com/view/argumentation-seminar/

Each seminar will last around one hour; we plan to have two sessions per month.

Confirmed dates and speakers
* Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 3 pm CEST.  Speakers: Anthony Hunter and Pietro Baroni

* Monday, June 8, 2020, 3 pm CEST.  Speakers: Francesca Toni and Leon van der Torre
* Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 3 pm CEST.  Speaker: Sanjay Modgil

Registration
The registration is obligatory (to prevent malicious users). To register, send an email to oscmart.seminar at gmail.com<mailto:oscmart.seminar at gmail.com> with your name and the name of your university or institution. We will send you the invitation to the seminar, which will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. (Participation is free of charge; it is not necessary to install the application nor to open an account in order to attend the seminar.)

Giving a talk
If you would like to give a talk, send an email to oscmart.seminar at gmail.com<mailto:oscmart.seminar at gmail.com> with your name, institution, the title and the abstract of your talk.

We hope to see many of you at OSCMART!

Best regards and take care,