[agents] Nomination and Application due 1 Nov for MDPI Computers Travel Award 2020

Blink Yu blink.yu at mdpi.com
Sun May 17 04:04:30 EDT 2020

*** 2020 MDPI Computers Travel Award ***

Application is extent to 1 November 2020

The award will be 800 CHF for one winner
Please apply by clicking the link below before 1 November, 2020. The winner
will be announced on 30 December, 2020.

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/awards#

Best,
Blink Yu