[agents] IJCAI-2020 workshop ROBOTDIAL: deadline update

Jokinen, Kristiina P kristiina.jokinen at HELSINKI.FI
Mon May 11 01:13:23 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 has been postponed
till January 2021, see updated information on the conference website:
https://ijcai20.org/

This means that the IJCAI-PRICAI workshops will have new deadlines,
and consequently, the submission and notification deadlines of
ROBOTDIAL will also be extended.

We will get back to you with more information as soon as we know
more about the new deadlines at the end of May, and the updates
will be posted at the ROBOTDIAL website at:
http://sap.ist.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ijcai2020/robotdial/

Thanks for your understanding, stay safe!

Kristiina, Martin, Divesh, and Pierre