[agents] Call for Technical Committee & Editors

Ahmed Elmisery ahmedmisery at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 19:00:31 EDT 2020

Dear All,
Call for Technical Committee & Editors - International Community - International Journal on Cybersecurity is launching. All research articles in the proposed journal will undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editorial screening and refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
High-quality scholarly communication of this nature requires the collaborative efforts of academics. The journal is professionally managed by a team of editors drawn from the academic and practitioner community for fixed periods, and a journal administrator. Hence we are calling for academics with a sound academic background and who want to leave their footprints on the sand of time to serve as editors.
Applicants must have significant publishing his/her specific field of research and reviewing experience. Submit your short bio (included your Scopus author ID), background (Educations, Researches) and some information about research interests to ciberseguridadutfsm at gmail.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only accepted applicants will be contacted via email. We look forward to your constant support and initiative in improving the quality of scholarly Cybersecurity research.

Thank you,Ahmed