[agents] Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/ Reader in Computer Science (Six Posts Available)

Stathis, Kostas Kostas.Stathis at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Jan 30 07:02:59 EST 2020

Computer Science at Royal Holloway, Univ. of London is now recruiting academic members of staff to complement or strengthen our existing research. We particularly welcome applications from researchers in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Systems and the Internet of Things, Distributed Systems and Security, and Networking, but we welcome exceptional candidates from all disciplines.

For more details about these posts, please see here:

https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0120-036
--
Prof. Kostas Stathis                  kostas.stathis at rhul.ac.uk<mailto:kostas.stathis at rhul.ac.uk>
Department of Computer Science        +44(0)1784 443698 (Tel)