[agents] ACM e-Energy: deadline extension & carbon offsetting

Astrid Nieße niesse at ei.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 29 11:35:15 EST 2020

*ACM e-Energy 2020 (deadline extension, carbon offsetting)*

22-26 June 2020 in Melbourne, Australia

While we understand the burden and Carbon impact associated with the
long-haul travel to Melbourne, as a small step towards hosting a
sustainable conference *the organizing committee is working closely with
several partner airlines to offset all flying-related Carbon emissions
at no extra cost! More details will be published on the conference
website soon: *https://energy.acm.org/conferences/eenergy/2020/index.php*
*

deadlines being in the same week, we are extending the abstract and
final submission deadlines of ACM e-Energy 2020 by one week. The new
deadlines are:

- Paper registration and abstract deadline: Feb 3, 2020, 11.59pm PST

- Papers submission deadline: Feb 10, 2020, 11.59pm PST

We hope that this gives authors a few more days to prepare their
submission. We expect these deadlines to be firm.

Please contact the TPC chairs if you have any questions about this
extension (see conference website).

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Astrid Nieße
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover

Tel: +49 511 762-2913
Tel: +49 511 762-2910 (Assistenz)
Fax: +49 511 762-2911
Email:  niesse at ei.uni-hannover.de