[agents] FMAI2020 - the Third International Workshop on Formal Methods in Artificial Intelligence, Department of Computing, Imperial College London, March 26-27, 2020

fbelard francesco.belardinelli at univ-evry.fr
Wed Jan 15 11:11:16 EST 2020

Dear colleague,

I am sending you the CPF for this year's edition of FMAI (Formal Methods
in Artificial Intelligence) to be held at Imperial College London on
March 26-27.

I hope you'll be able to attend and you're very welcome to submit a talk.

I'll also be grateful if you can disseminate the CFP in your network.
For your information, the CFP has already been published in the
following mailing lists:

dmanet at zpr.uni-koeln.de; games at lists.rwth-aachen.de;
lfcs-interest at inf.ed.ac.uk; logic at math.uni-bonn.de; folli at folli.info;
sma at loria.fr; gdr-im at gdr-im.fr; bull-i3 at irit.fr; bull-ia at gdria.fr;
agents at cs.umbc.edu; planetkr at kr.org; clp at comp.nus.edu.sg;
cogsci at cs.tcd.ie; com-
plog at cs.nmsu.edu; concurrency at cwi.nl; concurrency at tue.nl;
conferences at computer.org; fm-announcements at lists.nasa.gov;
fmics at inrialpes.fr; formal-methods at cs.toronto.edu;
imdea at clip.dia.fi.upm.es; kr at kr.org; krlab.admin at gmail.com;
logic at cs.stanford.edu; logic-list at helsinki.fi;
logic-programming at lists.picat-lang.org; staff at kr.tuwien.ac.at; dl at dl.kr.org

Thanks!

Francesco

[Apologies for multiple posting]

Dear colleague,

The third International Workshop on Formal Methods in Artificial
Intelligence (FMAI) will be held at the Department of Computing,
Imperial College London, on March 26-27, 2020:

https://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~fbelard/Workshop/index.html

This edition builds on top of the two previous installments, which took
place in Naples in 2017
(https://sites.google.com/site/fmai2017homepage/home), and in Rennes in
2019 (https://project.inria.fr/fmai2019/).

The aims of FMAI 2020 are to:

  * Present success stories about the application of Formal Methods in AI.
  * Discuss strategies for bringing the Formal Methods and the AI
    communities closer together.
  * Consolidate collaborations between these two communities and foster
    new ones.

If you would like to attend the workshop, *please submit a proposal for
a talk* (title and abstract for a 20 minutes talk) *by January 31*.

If you would like to attend the workshop and not give a talk, please
submit an empty talk proposal.

_Submission Guidelines_

Submissions are to be made via
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fmai2020

The talk proposals can be about published or unpublished work. Please
specify clearly the category in the abstract.

If the talk is based on a joint work, please mention your co-authors in
the abstract.

If you plan to attend but not give a talk, please submit an empty
abstract with title “no talk”.

    Invited Speakers

      * Giuseppe de Giacomo <http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/degiacom/>,
        Sapienza Universita' di Roma (Italy)
      * Jane Hillston <http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/jeh/>, University
        of Edinburgh (UK)
      * Dvijotham Krishanmurthy, Google DeepMind

    Organisation

Steering and Program Committee:

      * Francesco Belardinelli
      * Nathanael Fijalkow