[agents] Opening for Assistant or Associate Professor in Social Robotics at TU Delft

Pradeep Kumar Murukannaiah pradeepmcl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 05:21:28 EST 2020

The Interactive Intelligence (II) group in the Department of Intelligent
Systems (INSY) at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The
Netherlands, has an opening for Assistant or Associate Professor in Social
Robotics.

We are looking for a faculty member to strengthen our research in Social
Robotics at TU Delft. Relevant topics of research include, but are not
limited to cognitive architectures and human-robot experiments. We welcome
applicants that have a PhD in Social Robotics, Artificial Intelligence or
related fields, have experience in human-robot experiments and a strong
technical background, are active researchers with a multidisciplinary
mindset, and are enthusiastic team players.

More details about the position, the group, and the faculty are available
here:
https://vacature.beta.tudelft.nl/vacaturesite/permalink/288740/?lang=en