[agents] IJCAI-PRICAI 2020: call for Competitions and Challenges

Catholijn Jonker - EWI C.M.Jonker at tudelft.nl
Tue Jan 7 03:54:33 EST 2020

In the history of artificial intelligence, competitions and challenges (CoCha) have played a major role as milestones of development. Think for instance of Chess, Go, and RoboCup. Time and again we have seen that CoCha motivate to share knowledge with other researchers, to enhance discussion with multidisciplinary fields inside and outside of Artificial Intelligence, to attract researchers to apply and develop benchmark problems to thoroughly test Artificial Intelligence. Given this important role CoCha in Artificial Intelligence, the organizers of IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 decided to welcome and streamline competitions and challenges in Artificial Intelligence with official CoCha co-chairs.

If you would like to organize a CoCha at IJCAI-PRICAI 2020, then please fill in our submission form which also explains the requirements.
Submission form: https://forms.gle/J6wxrB23XJJVu9Hm9
Submission deadline: February 7th, 2020 midnight (HST).
For any questions on this, please contact the CoCha chairs Catholijn Jonker<mailto:c.m.jonker at tudelft.nl> and Hiro Osawa<mailto:hiro.osa at gmail.com>

Prof. Dr. C.M. Jonker
Interactive Intelligence Group, Fac. EEMCS, TU Delft and
Explainable Artificial Intelligence, LIACS, Leiden University

Delft office: West6.600 in Building number 28
Delft phone: +31.15.2781315 (is active whenever my laptop is connected to the internet)

Mobile phone: +31.6.48875207
Websites: http://ii.tudelft.nl/~catholijn and catholijnjonker.nl<http://ii.tudelft.nl/~catholijn>