[agents] [Mycolleagues] IJCAI-PRICAI-20 Call for Competitions

Satoshi Kurihara satoshi at keio.jp
Sat Nov 16 07:50:49 EST 2019

IJCAI-PRICAI-20 Call for Competitions

In the history of artificial intelligence, competitions and challenges
(CoCha) have played a major role as milestones of development. Think
for instance of Chess, Go, and RoboCup. Time and again we have seen
that CoCha motivate to share knowledge with other researchers, to
enhance discussion with multidisciplinary fields inside and outside of
Artificial Intelligence, to attract researchers to apply and develop
benchmark problems to thoroughly test Artificial Intelligence. Given
this important role CoCha in Artificial Intelligence, the organizers
of IJCAI 2020 decided to welcome and streamline competitions and
challenges in Artificial Intelligence with official CoCha co-chairs.

If you would like to organize a CoCha at IJCAI 2020, then please fill
in our submission form which also explains the requirements.

Submission form: https://forms.gle/J6wxrB23XJJVu9Hm9

Submission deadline: February 7th, 2020 midnight (HST).

For any questions on this, please contact the CoCha chairs Catholijn
Jonker and Hiro Osawa

-----