[agents] OHAAI - call for papers

Argumentation Survey Project argumentation at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 08:52:42 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Please circulate this email to anyone who may be interested.

We are pleased to announce the call for papers for OHAAI (Online Handbook of Argumentation for AI). OHAAI is a new project that aims to collate the research agendas of PhD students so that innovative work in argumentation and opportunities for collaboration are made more visible.

We are seeking papers in the form of short research abstracts from current PhD students or recent graduates who wish to submit an abstract relating specifically to their PhD output involving the field of argumentation for AI. Submissions are encouraged from all disciplines, as the ambition is to provide the best possible indication of the scope for applications of argumentation.

OHAAI is set up to be an ongoing project with annual publications which will allow participants to update the research community with their progress throughout their PhD. Submission to OHAAI therefore presents an excellent opportunity for a PhD researcher to boost their profile by increasing their visibility to other researchers as well as providing a citable publication of their research abstract.

For any further information and to make a submission please visit the OHAAI website: https://ohaai.github.io/

Thank you for making the world of argumentation brighter!

OHAAI Organisers