[agents] [meetings] Humanoids 2019 Workshop on "Teleoperation of Humanoid Robots"

Kourosh Darvish kourosh.darvish at iit.it
Tue Sep 24 07:59:48 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We would kindly like to invite you to contribute to Humanoids 2019 Workshop
on Teleoperation of Humanoid Robots in Toronto, Canada on October 15th.

For more details about the workshop please visit the workshop website:

 https://dic-iit.github.io/WS_teleoepration_humanoids/

We will welcome prospective participants of the workshop to submit extended
abstracts (up to 4 pages) to be presented at the workshop followed by an
interactive poster session. The manuscripts should use IEEE two-column
conference format. The accepted abstracts will be posted on the workshop
website and will not appear in the official IEEE proceedings. However, the
selected contributions may be asked to contribute to a possible review
paper addressing the current challenges and trends of the humanoid robot
teleoperation. We encourage researchers as well as companies (both hardware
and software companies) to contribute to the workshop. The reviewing is
single blind, and will be carried out by the workshop organizers. The
papers will be selected based on their originality, relevance to the
workshop topics, contributions, technical clarity, and presentation.
Accepted papers require that at least one of the authors register to the
workshop.

In order to submit the manuscript please send an Email to “
kourosh.darvish at iit.it” and “serena.ivaldi at inria.fr” with subject
“Humanoids 2019 Teleoperation Workshop Contributed Paper”

*Important dates:*

* Submission deadline for extended abstracts: 5th of October 2019

* Notification of acceptance: 6th of October 2019

* Workshop Date: 15th of October 2019

*Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:*

• Teleoperation & Telexistence

• Understanding human motion

• Whole-body robot control during teleoperation

• Whole-body haptic feedback

• Sensors and devices for teleoperation

• Virtual and augmented reality

*Organisers*

• Kourosh Darvish <https://www.iit.it/people/kourosh-darvish>, PhD, IIT,
Italy (kourosh.darvish at iit.it , +39 010 2898 224)

• Daniele Pucci <https://www.iit.it/people/daniele-pucci>, PhD, IIT, Italy (
Daniele.Pucci at iit.it , +39 010 2898 237)

• Serena Ivaldi <https://members.loria.fr/SIvaldi/>, PhD, Inria, France (
serena.ivaldi at inria.fr, +33 03 5495 8475)

• Eiichi Yoshida <http://jrl-umi3218.github.io/member-yoshida.html>, PhD,
AIST, Japan (e.yoshida at aist.go.jp , +81 298 61 7108)

On behalf of the organizers,

Kourosh Darvish

Kourosh Darvish, PhD

Post Doc.

Email: Kourosh Darvish <kourosh.darvish at iit.it>

Dynamic Interaction Control (DIC) Lab.,

Center for Robotics and Intelligent Systems,

Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia