[agents] PhD Position: Facilitating Policy Analysis using Agent-based Modelling

Christopher Frantz christopher.frantz at ntnu.no
Tue Jul 23 14:47:38 EDT 2019

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

At the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Department of
Computer Science (IDI), we are currently advertising a 3-year PhD fellowship
in the area of policy modelling using agent-based modelling. The focus of
this fellowship will be to bridge the gap between policy specifications and
their computational representation in the form of executable agent-based
models. While grounded in the computational domain (and programming
experience is required), candidates with interdisciplinary background are
explicitly encouraged to apply. Depending on the candidates background and
interests, we provide candidates with the opportunity to develop teaching
experience, leading to an extension of the fellowship of up to 4 years.
The application by female candidates is explicitly encouraged.

The deadline is 30th August 2019.

For more details please refer to:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/173086/phd-position-facilitat
ing-policy-analysis-using-agent-based-modelling

Please feel free to share this opportunity with potential candidates.

Kind regards,
Christopher

---
Christopher K. Frantz, PhD
Førsteamanuensis (Associate Professor)
Department of Computer Science (IDI)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Gjøvik, Norway
https://www.ntnu.edu/employees/christopher.frantz
https://christopherfrantz.org/