[agents] faculty positions in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence at Delft University of Technology

Mathijs de Weerdt - EWI M.M.deWeerdt at tudelft.nl
Mon Jul 1 14:48:02 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Delft University of Technology has several vacancies for Assistant or Associate Professors in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, please see here:
https://www.academictransfer.com/en/55237/

We especially invite applicants with a research interests in the design and understanding of algorithms for intelligent decision making in real-world applications.

Please forward this message to potentially interested colleagues.

Application deadline is August 15, 2019.

More information about our research group is available at
http://www.alg.ewi.tudelft.nl

about the two CS departments here:
https://www.tudelft.nl/en/eemcs/the-faculty/departments/software-technology/
and here: