[agents] ICCSA 2019-IEEE Xplore Publications(CORE-SCOPUS-WoS-DBLP Indexed)

Sanjay Misra sanjay.misra at covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Mon Apr 8 07:58:05 EDT 2019

Dear Authors

                       Call For IEEE Xplore Publication of ICCSA 2018
                   (indexed By CORE,CPCI, SCOPUS, DBLP, Inspec etc. )

I am sure that you are aware of Xplore Publication of ICCSA
<http://www.iccsa.org/front-page> Proceedings(This is in addition to
Regular LNCS proceedings- for which deadline is closed on 7th April 2019.
We are still aceepting submission for Xplore Proceedings of ICCSA.  By
considering this opportunity- we request you to check if you have some
quality work/ papers(short paper, PhD Showcase, SLR/Review paper, initial
results of  MS/PHD students results,(4-8 pages long) which you want fast
publication, please contact me and submit your paper to ess.iccsa.org.
Select *'TTSDP 2019'  while submitting* -This track is specifically for
XPLORE authors- dont worry for scope of TTSDP- Any paper related to ICT or
computer science are acceptable. In Xplore proceedings the paper will not
publish under any workshop- instead as a whole proceedings of ICCSA.( You
can find all the past Xplore proceedings at
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome.jsp?punumber=1001290)

Please take care of similarity issue and novelty of the work. IEEE is very
strict for plagiarism and similarity should not be more than 25%.

Last date for submission- 20th April, 2019
Notification- 27th April 2019
camera ready submission and registration- 7th May,2019

Please dont hesitate to contact me if you need any help or clarification.

Best Regards

Sanjay Misra
Workshop and Session Organizing Chair,
ICCSA 2019

--

Professor of Computer(Software) Engineering,
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Covenant University,

Call For Papers(Organizing Chair)- All SCOPUS, Web of Science(CPCI) and
Core Indexed
1) Springer(LNCS)-11th International Symposium on Software Engineering
Processes and Applications
<http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=84204&copyownerid=3644>
,
2)(Springer-LNCS)Tenth International Symposium on Software Quality
<http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=84205&copyownerid=3644>
,
3) IEEE Xplore 11th International Workshop on Tools and Techniques in
Software Development Process
<http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=84206&copyownerid=3644>

Editor in Chief- (Call for Papers and book proposals)-
1. International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology
Professionals
<https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-human-capital-information/1152>
 (Clarivate Analytics(Web of Science), SCOPUS)
2. Advances in IT Personnel and Project Management
<https://www.igi-global.com/book-series/advances-personnel-project-management/77666>
 (Clarivate Analytics(Web of Science), SCOPUS)
3. COVENANT JOURNAL OF INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
<https://journals.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/cjict>
4. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
<https://academicjournals.org/journal/IJPS/editors>