[agents] PostDoc scholarship (2 years) in medical image processing / ultrasound

Juan Carlos Nieves jcnieves at cs.umu.se
Tue Mar 12 12:22:27 EDT 2019

Open PostDoc scholarship!

Post Doc scholarship in medical image processing and ultrasound imaging

Our team in Biomedical engineering (Umeå University Hospital, Sweden)
has an open PostDoc scholarship (2 years) in medical image processing /
ultrasound imaging with focus on vascular and neuromuscular applications.

In specific, it is an opportunity to work on data from our longitudinal
VIPVIZA study that we recently had a paper from in the Lancet
(https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736(18)32818-6.pdf).

Please go to this link to see the call.

https://www.umu.se/jobba-hos-oss/stipendier/6-378-19/

https://www.umu.se/en/work-with-us/fellowships-and-grants/6-378-19/

https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/385024

Deadline for call is 5/4.

Best

/ C

Vänliga hälsningar/Kind Regards

/Christer Grönlund/
Adj lektor/Lecturer

Docent/Assoc Professor
Institutionen för Strålningsvetenskaper/Department of Radiation scienses

Umeå Universitet /Umeå university

SE-901 87  Umeå, Sweden

By sending an email to Umeå University, the University will need to
process your personal data.

For more information, please read:
_https://www.umu.se/en/about-the-website/legal-information/processing-of-personal-data/_