[agents] Position in Multi-Agent Social Simulation

Stacy Marsella stacymarsella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:23:07 EST 2019

Research Associate Position (Post-Doctoral)
Vacancy Ref: 023805
I am seeking to recruit a Research Associate to make a leading contribution to the project: Ground Truth Social Simulation. Specifically, the postholder will conduct, manage and publish research in the area of multi-agent based (POMDP) social simulation research and applications, specifically working on developing and analysing large-scale social simulations of responses to natural disaster as well as assist in managing and directing this complex and challenging project.
This post is full time and has funding up to 31 August 2020.

For informal enquiries please email Professor Stacy Marsella : Stacy.Marsella at glasgow.ac.uk.

University of Glasgow

Research Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology
The Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology (INP) is one of seven research Institutes at the University of Glasgow, composed of members of the School of Psychology <http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/psychology/> and the former Faculty of Biomedical and Life Sciences. Its aim is to facilitate interdisciplinary research, enhance the environment for students, and realise the strategic goals of the University. Research has been reorganized around strands of excellence.
Salary: Grade 7, £35,210 - £39,610 per annum

To apply online, please refer to https://www.gla.ac.uk/it/iframe/jobs/ <https://www.gla.ac.uk/it/iframe/jobs/>
Closing date:  11 February 2019

It is the University of Glasgow’s mission to foster an inclusive climate, which ensures equality in our working, learning, research and teaching environment.

We strongly endorse the principles of Athena SWAN <http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/humanresources/equalitydiversity/athenaswan/>, including a supportive and flexible working environment, with commitment from all levels of the organisation in promoting gender equity.

The University of Glasgow, charity number SC004401.