[agents] IEEE Record # 45039 CTEMS 2018, KLS Gogte Institute of Technology - CFP

Dr. S K Niranjan Aradhya dr.niranjan.sk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:22:00 EDT 2018

*<< Apologies for cross-postings >> <<< Please circulate among your
friends, peers and researchers >>>*

IEEE Conference Record No.: # 45039

*2018 International Conference on Computational Techniques, Electronics and
Mechanical Systems (CTEMS)*
*KLS Gogte Institute of Technology*

Conference Date : 21-23 December 2018
Submission Deadline: 20 October 2018

Submission Link: http://itekcmsonline.com/ctems/index.php/ctems/ctems/login

IEEE ISBN : 978-1-5386-7709-4
IEEE Part No. : CFP18R14-ART
Selected, accepted and extended papers will be published in the UGC
approved International Journal of Advances in Arts, Sciences and
Engineering (IJOOASE)
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE for
possible publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library

If you like to join the TPC or propose a special session or symposiums
please write to: secretariat at ctems-conference.org
<http://secretariat@icatcct.org>

General Chair(s)
CTEMS'18 Conference

receive future announcements, please email with REMOVE in subject. Your
request to opt-out will be effective within a reasonable amount of time.

 ctems-CFP.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZHlYY48VISZHaEerxuzm7NU6ssKz_0AD/view?usp=drive_web>