[agents] [Final Call] Call for Book Chapter Proposal “Handbook of Computer Networks and Cyber Security: Principles and Paradigms” Springer Publishing (Last Date: September 30, 2018)

Brij Gupta gupta.brij at ieee.org
Thu Sep 27 23:11:49 EDT 2018

 [Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

Greetings of the day!

An open call for book chapter submission is given below:
I am pleased to invite you to submit chapter proposals in it. You can
initially, submit the chapter proposals of 1000-2000 words soon as last
date is September 30, 2018. Full chapters can be submitted later. Moreover,
please ask your other colleagues/friends to do the same, if interested.
Thanks!

*CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS*
*Chapter Proposal Submission Deadline: September 30, 2018*
*“Handbook of Computer Networks and Cyber Security: Principles and
Paradigms”*

*Publisher: Multimedia Information Systems, Springer*

*           Website: https://sites.google.com/site/cncs2019/
<https://sites.google.com/site/cncs2019/>*

*
                            Submission Link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cncs2019
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cncs2019>*

Please let me know if you have any query in this regard, I will be happy to
address it. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Brij B. Gupta
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/B_B_Gupta