[agents] Tenure-track and Tenure Faculty Positions in Computer Science/Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore

Jie Zhang zhangj.ntu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 07:53:45 EDT 2018

The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) is proud to have
established an international reputation as one of the top Computer Science
and Computer Engineering departments globally. This success is largely
attributed to our unique blend of expertise in computer science and
engineering which provides a conducive environment for faculty to pursue
impactful interdisciplinary research.

SCSE invites qualified academics who possess a PhD in related disciplines
to apply for a number of tenure-track and tenure positions at all levels in
Computer Science or Computer Engineering. We seek individuals with
exceptional promise for or a proven record of research achievements within
their chosen field of research. They should also be able to demonstrate
strong ability for good undergraduate and graduate level teaching.
Candidates must have vision and an interest in defining the research
frontier as well as educating our next-generation of young leaders in this
rapidly evolving field. Candidates should also demonstrate the ability to
combine theoretical knowledge with practical development of computational
solutions and systems. Research areas that are of particular relevance to
the school include but not limited to the following areas:

   - *Artificial Intelligence*
   - *Data Science and Analytics*
   - *Cyber Security*
   - *Cyber Physical** Systems*
   - *High Performance and Distributed Systems*

We are specifically looking for young and upcoming researchers with domain
experience in applications areas such as *Blockchain, Fintech, Intelligent
Robotics, Smart Service Productivity, Smart Manufacturing, Visualization,
Healthcare, Hyperconnectivity & loT and Security & Privacy.*

Successful applicants will find NTU to be a stimulating environment
conducive to professional growth and interdisciplinary collaborative
research.

The University offers competitive remuneration package commensurate with
qualifications and experience, and comprehensive benefits. For further
information about the School of Computer Science and Engineering, please
refer to www.scse.ntu.edu.sg.

To apply, please refer to the Guidelines for Submitting an Application for
Faculty Appointment
<http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ohr/career/submit-an-application/Pages/Faculty-Positions.aspx>
 (
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ohr/career/submit-an-application/Pages/Faculty-Positions.aspx)
and send your application to SCSEHR at ntu.edu.sg. Electronic applications are
preferred.

Review of applications will commence immediately. As such, applicants are
strongly encouraged to apply early in order to be considered before all
available positions are filled. Applicants must state which of the
aforementioned areas they are applying for when submitting their
applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

Closing Date: 1 Dec 2018