[agents] Announcing the 2018 ACM SIGAI Student Essay Contest on Artificial Intelligence Technologies

Nicholas Mattei nsmattei at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:26:53 EDT 2018

All,

We are happy to announce the 2018 version of the ACM SIGAI Essay Contest
on on Artificial Intelligence Technologies!

Blog Post:
http://sigai.acm.org/aimatters/blog/2018/09/22/2018-acm-sigai-student-essay-contest-on-artificial-intelligence-technologies/

PDF Call: https://tinyurl.com/SIGAIEssay2018

After the success of our 2017 version of the contest we are happy to
announce another round of the ACM SIGAI Student Essay Contest on Artificial
Intelligence Technologies!

Win one of several $500 monetary prizes or a Skype conversation with a
leading AI researcher including Joanna Bryson, Murray Campbell, Eric
Horvitz, Peter Norvig, Iyad Rahwan, Francesca Rossi, or Toby Walsh.

Students are invited to write an essay discussing this year's topics for
consideration for prizes and publication in the ACM SIGAI Newsletter!
Please see the blog post or PDF call for full details.

*Deadline: Jan 10, 2019.*

Thanks!
--Nick

--